1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 cup wheat germ or ground flax seed
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon agave
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine flour, wheat germ and salt. Make a well in the middle and add agave and yeast mixture. Stir well to combine. Cover and set in a warm place to rise for a few minutes.
- Roll dough on a floured pizza pan and poke a few holes in it with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until desired crispiness is achieved.