1/2 cup vegan butter (Earth Balance), softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 egg replacers (either 2 flax eggs or use Ener-G egg replacer)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tbs ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
3 cups oats, uncooked
1 teaspoon baking soda
dash of salt
A bunch of chocolate chips (at least one cup!)
crushed nuts, optional (walnuts are best)
dash of almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars in medium bowl.
- Prepare egg replacer and sit aside.
- Add baking soda, vanilla, and then egg replacement to sugar mixture.
- Next stir in flour and then stir in oats, one cup at a time.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Mix well.
- If dough is a little too dry pour in a dash of almond milk
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops begin to brown.
- Allow cookies to remain on cookie sheet for a few minutes