- 2 Flax eggs (2 Tbs Ground Flax + 4 Tbs warm water, let sit couple minutes to set)
- ½ c. coconut oil + 1/2 cup apple sauce (or 1 mashed banana)
- ½ c. Sugar (or 1/3 cup stevia)
- 10 ounce pumpkin
- 1 1/4 c. Flour (can sub GF if desire)
- 1 Tbs. Cinnamon (optional to add nutmeg and pumpkin spice)
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 1 cup of Chocolate Chips
- optional toppings: brown sugar and walnuts)
- Preheat Over to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the “eggs”, oil, apple sauce sugar, and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon +spices, baking soda and baking powder
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin
- Add toppings if desireFor mini muffins bake 8 min
Reg muffins bake 15 minutes
Let cool, eat