- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Earth balance, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Flax Eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking pan with parchment paper
In medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
In large bowl beat sugars into butter, and add in flax eggs and vanilla.
Add the dry mixture into the wet, stirring well.
Add in chocolate chips.
Scoop about 1 Tablespoon of dough, dropping onto baking pan 2 inches apart.
Bake 12 minutes, and let cool on pan about 5 before removing.
(You can also keep dough in refrigerator covered for later use.)