2 ½ cup pecans and walnuts, chopped ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds 1 cup coconut flakes ¾ cup raw sunflower seeds ¼ sesame seeds ¼ cup ground flax seed 1 tbs cinnamon, or as much as your heart desires ½ tsp pumpkin spice about ¼- ½ tsp sea salt ¼ cup coconut oil, melted ¼ coconut sugar ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- If you buy whole pecans and walnuts, chop using blender or food processor. Chop roughly into about halves or quarters. In large bowl mix all nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes. Stir together and add in spices with a pinch of salt.
- In separate smaller bowl, melt coconut oil. Stir in sugar and maple syrup until well combine.
- Pour wet mixture over the dry ingredients and mix until all pieces are coated evenly.
- Line large pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture onto pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake about 20 minutes, checking halfway through and stirring, to ensure even baking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes, on baking pan.
- Crumble and place in air-sealed jars.