- head cauliflower; chopped into bite size piece
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup water
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of granulated garlic powder
- Non-stick olive oil spray
For Wing Sauce:
- 1 Tbs. Earth Balance butter substitute; melted
- 2/3 cup Sriracha
- 2 Tbs your choice of Hot sauce (I used Buffalo Style Tabasco)
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a small bowl, Whisk together flour, water, garlic powder and salt.
Dip cauliflower pieces in the batter ensuring pieces are coating evenly, place on a lightly greased, non-stick baking sheet.
Bake “wings” for about 10 minutes, then flip with a spatula and bake on the other side for an additional 5 minutes.
Whisk together Frank’s Red Hot sauce and Earth Balance butter substitute in a small bowl.
Remove wings from oven, and using a bbq brush, coast each piece with the hot sauce mixture
Bake coated cauliflower for an additional 10 minutes with hot sauce Remove from oven.
Let cauliflower wings cool a bit before devouring
Serve with Vegan Ranch Dip